[NFB-Idaho] They love you and here's the proof

Treasurer NFB of Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Fri Aug 18 02:11:08 UTC 2023

This is fabulous! Congrats to everyone for producing these videos and
looking forward to more!

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his
<https://www.mypronouns.org/>Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of
Idaho
Visit our Facebook
<https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/>
Visit our Homepage
<https://www.nfbidaho.org/>Mobile: 208-571-8096
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link
<https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLF2XEFJ1JPQ6/checkout/BNCPD7FGELALTVXRZRDVM7QJ>
!

[image: A gray badge with the text "Security Metrics Certified."]