[NFB-Idaho] how do people handle the inaccessibility of credit card machines at the store or restaurant etc.?

Frank Skogsberg skogsbergf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 19:11:06 UTC 2023

As i try to explain sat. That some banks gives a credit card and debit card in one. Explain that that a card can be use as a debit card or debit transition.so what is the difference.?? One if you go to merchant card reader and run card over screen or in bottom machine.that is all that to do. Then you are usesing the card as a credit card. Two if you wan to use the card to get cash and pay for merchandise you have to have help to tab the debit icon. And inter you pin..
i use the band card for my checking acct. both ways. Also i learn when for in when i go staple if i use the card as a debit card when i return the merchandise. It take longer to get refund on credit training then return on debit Tran.. that you have to put in pin.
Yes as when i use atm  machine i have not fin a machine that will talk to you.n o t e you must have a headphone to plug in machine.i have som tine trouble to plug in jack becus diffent machine have in difference places.i think a step forward that the merchant machine will this. I did font that the merchant machines are made by diffent companies depending on what bank thy yawing.
I con tax national headquarters and rep Andy can spell. National sad that thy was working. This was a long time ago before a t m machines was assabin.this a step forward but more need to be done. By the way national said that we can put preset to as the merchant to get machine more as sable.so i hope this help and that you as the merchdise to do that .we can make a diffence for peer peson.so put the preset to do this.
Be way I remember the Wal mart machange were not talking and now thaw are talking thank to national and member asking.thy are prefix.
So we can make a diffence lest keep preset on the merchants to improve.
I can’t spell today i hope you get messages and have good day.

Sent from my iPhone