[NFB-Idaho] I've made my reservation for our state convention and national convention

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:12:09 UTC 2023

I want to remind everyone to get your reservations in for our state
convention which is coming up April 27-29 at the Riverside hotel. The phone
for the Riverside is 208 343-1871. The room block ends on March 19, which is
more than a month ahead of the convention. It's very important to register
and stay at our hotel, because our cost for conference rooms will be based
on the number of hotel rooms that are used. In other words, the fewer
sleeping rooms we use, the more expensive our conference space will be. The
Riverside is a great place for our convention. In the past, some people have
commented about the inadequacy of our convention locations in Boise. This
year, we have the best, but it costs. I have already booked my stay at the
Hilton Hotel in Houston for our national convention. The phone is 800
236-2905. All of the convention events will be in this hotel. The overflow
hotel is 3 blocks from the Hilton. I would suggest that you book your room
for national soon, as that room block tends to fill up faster than you might
think. Susan and I will be working on a flier and registration form this
weekend, but don't wait for that. Book your room at the riverside right
away.