[NFB-Idaho] problems with voting access

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:14:19 UTC 2023

I am serving on a committee that is working toward getting accessible voting
options for mail-in ballots. We want to collect more data about problems
that you encountered in voting during our election last November. Please
share these, even if you don't live in Ada County. We will have a resolution
on this topic at the convention.
I have spoken with Everett Bacon president of NFB of Utah, and Mark Tatter,
president of Nevada. Both of these states have gotten accessible mail-in
ballots. Everett will send me a copy of the resolution their affiliate did
so I can customize it for Idaho. You can send your voting stories to the
list or email me at pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com <mailto:pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com>
or call me at 208 345-3906. Thank you.