[NFB-Idaho] youtube update on Idahosblind

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:30:59 UTC 2023

Last I checked we were up to 89 subscribers and 90 videos. You can tell Kevin has been working hard and done a terific job. We also have at least two new shooters! Good variety. Top number of views are 2.4 k and 2.9 k. We need a couple of people to talk about partial vision; some bus travel; more jobs. Time pressure is not too high; Kevin has at least 25 in waiting, but it helps him to have a good variety ready. I have several in  the works. We are definitely being noticed. I'm not sure there is much on youtube quite like us. Carol Castellano agrees with that. We do not claim to be professional, just real live blind people doing our thing! People at convention were definitely interested. Some more will send us stories. Keep watching and keep encouraging others to subscribe.
Cheers
Ramona