[NFB-Idaho] 25th Cycle For Independence

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 14:42:03 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,
What a wonderful day. The weather was excellent. The riders came, all the volunteers converged in the red and white tent, and the water stop people dispersed to their spots to set up. Meanwhile the food crew showed up. We fired up the grill and iced down the drinks. We we were ready for the riders to come back for the barbecue. Pretty soon the first riders started coming, then pretty soon they started pouring in and it started buzzing under the tent and the music surrounded everything.

We have such a great chairman Al Schneider who leads us all. We all appreciate his leadership. We will say goodbye to Brenda Axmaker on registration and Jim Spanberger on the grill. We appreciate all their years of support and we will get some new partners to fill those spots.

I want to thank all our riders and volunteers without whom we couldn’t do this without all of you. And our chairman Al Schneider, with your leadership which makes this all work. We can all take a break.
Susan Bradley, President
NFB Treasure Valley Chapter

Sent from my iPhone