[NFB-Idaho] 25th Cycle For Independence

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sun May 21 15:57:17 UTC 2023

Fabulous event!
Terrific weather!
Fantastic people everywhere!
Looking forward to next year!

Thank you Al, Brenda, Jim, and everyone else who makes this event a success!

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services

• a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & *accessible* media

• *s*pecializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=LW9KZFRKQY67C>!