[NFB-Idaho] the meaning of a word. please share this message with members

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Nov 16 15:44:02 UTC 2023

In my time as a member of NFB and affiliated organizations, it has become
overwhelmingly apparent that "independence" is something established
through continuous effort. It is earned and not given.

Best wishes for the upcoming holiday, and good luck to us for success in
the fundraiser!

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services

   - a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & accessible media
   - specializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=LW9KZFRKQY67C>!