[NFB-Idaho] the meaning of a word. please share this message with members

lsebranek43 at gmail.com lsebranek43 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:24:16 UTC 2023

Dana, I agree with you, also it is not the national office, but it is OUR
national office.  We have to fund our organization to abable le to put max
effort in promoting our issues and programs.  Yes, airfares are expensive,
hotel rates are high, but we have to be able to help those who want to go
and have limited resources.  I have benefited so much from the philosophy
and programs of the NFB, I will do my best to help out!  Larry Sebranek