[NFB-Idaho] Every Little Bit Counts. please share

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 22:21:56 UTC 2023

As we prepare for our first ever, at least in my history, affiliate
fundraiser, I want everyone to know that any amount that you can tribute
counts. It's like a drop of water, if we have enough drops, we have a,
creek, then a lake, a river, and an ocean. When we raise money at our
national convention, pledges can start at $5.00 per month. We do this, so
that everyone who wishes can contribute, and to show that every amount has
value. If 20 people give $5.00, that $5.00 becomes $100.00, and over a year
of pledging, it becomes $1200.00. I value each person for whatever he or she
can contribute. After I got my first full-time job, which didn't pay very
well, I made a monthly pledge to my church of $40.00. That wasn't much
money, as far as the church budget was concerned, but it was so valued, that
I was asked to give a short presentation on stewardship to the church
congregation. I was appreciated for what I could do. I'm not going to ask
anybody to give a speech at our event, but I want you to know how much your
gift is appreciated. Tomorrow, on Thanksgiving, I hope you will give thanks
for all of the gifts of this life that we receive every day.