[NFB-Idaho] new contributors to Idahos blind on youtube

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:48:57 UTC 2023

     I hope you have noticed several new videos from the Snake River
Valley Chapter.  They shot several at their last chapter meeting, and
all are a good addition to our total presentation onyoutube. 'The more
people we can show, the more interesting. Kevin has also created some a
i videos which are interesting.  We appreciate all of you who are
helping, more all the time.  So thank to all! s at Thanksgiving time,
and let's keep on keeping on.

Best,

Ramona