[NFB-Idaho] we invested in our future

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:09:17 UTC 2023

At the end of this highly successful event, we have pledges of over
$11,000.00. There is still plenty of time to send in a pledge. You can
pledge on our website, www.nfbidaho.org/give <http://www.nfbidaho.org/give>
, or by check sent to our treasurer Don Winiecki, 1422 E. Woodvine Ct. Boise
Id. 83706. We hope to have all pledges received by the end of December, but
we certainly would not refuse a pledge after that. Thanks to everyone who
made this event a great success. We certainly invested in our future as the
NFB Idaho affiliate.