[NFB-Idaho] thank you, you are the best!

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 23:46:17 UTC 2023

Federationists and Friends;

This evening is going to be quite a special event. You will witness first
hand the difference we are making in the lives of the blind of Idaho like
no other organization.

There are many other good state affiliates in the Federation across this
land, but we have something special and unique in Idaho. It is the people.
Yes, it is you and me and others that truly care about making a difference
in the lives of other blind people. It is you along with our dedicated
supporters that make Idaho stand out.

Get ready to be encouraged and strengthened this evening and help us
continue to build the future for the blind of Idaho.

If you would like to share in the giving tonight you can go to
https://www.nfbidaho.org/give

See you there!

Zoom meeting link
https://zoom.us/j/2077415267?pwd=SEk0ZXkwUThQSlAxUElMeU90Lzcwdz0 9

Meeting ID: 207 741 5267

Passcode: 1234554

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,207642939#,,,,*014309# US (San Jose)

Best,
Kevin