[NFB-Idaho] Blindness Awareness Banquet

streeter.sandy at gmail.com streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:10:41 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I hope everyone is enjoying your Labor day Week End.

I wish to invite all of you to attend the Blindness Awareness Banquet hosted
by the Snake River Valley Chapter on September 29, 2023 at 6:30 p.m..

The banquet will be held at the beautiful Melaleuca Event Center with the
dinner prepared by the Melaleuca Chef.  Your meal choices are:

1.	 NY striploin with a herb demin glaze
2.	Grille citrus brine chicken breast with rosemary beurre
3.	Gluten free
4.	Vegetarian

Please notify Vickie Bateman that you are attending and your meal choice.
We must have your rsvp by September 22nd.

Vickie Bateman  208-709-1311

Also, I have acquired room rates of $129.00 plus 13 percent tax at the
Holiday Inn and Suites in Idaho Falls for the evening of September 29th.
You must have  a credit card to reserve your room.   Call 208-227-9800 and
press 3 for the front desk.  Be sure to say that your are reserving with the
block for the National Federation of the Blind.  These rooms will only be
held until September 22nd.

There will be a NFBI Board meeting Saturday, September 30th.  It will be at
the Holiday Inn.

I look forward to seeing you!

Sandy Streeter