[NFB-Idaho] Blinness awareness banquet

streeter.sandy at gmail.com streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 02:20:49 UTC 2023

                              I want to remind you of the Blindness
Awareness Banquet hosted by the Snake River Valley Chapter on September 29th
at 6:30 p.m.

We will be at the Melaleuca Event center, 4609 W 65th st in Idaho Falls.
Tickets are $30.

The Holiday Inn and suites is holding a block of rooms for us until
September 22nd. Please make your reservation soon by calling 208-227-9800
extention 3 and be sure to say that you will be with the National Federation
of the Blind.

We also need names and meal choices by that date.

Meal choices are:

NY striploin with a herb demi glaze

Grilled citrus brine chicken breast with rosemary beurre

Gluten free

Vegetarian

You can contact me, Sandy Streeter at 208-681-6686 or Vickie Bateman at
208-709-1311.

We are looking forward to a great banquet.

Sandy Streeter