[NFB-Idaho] one more auction item

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:57:20 UTC 2024

Karl Smith donated an Explorer 3 to our auction. Thanks to Karl!   We
did not know enough about it to auction it at the end of the banquet.  I
have since talked to Karl.  This is a mini enlarger with a 3-inch
screen.  It can be carried in a briefcase or purse for use reading price
tags or other small labels.  The value is about 200 dollars.  I think we
should take bids on this list starting at 50 dollars.  We won't wait
long, but if you are interested, please contact me on the list or by
email.  My email is walhoframona at gmail.com.  I will ship it if needed
without charge.  I believe you can read more about it on the VFO
website. Income goes, of course, to NFB of Idaho treasury.

Best,

Ramona