[NFB-Idaho] 508 tester position

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:25:08 UTC 2024

Hey list,
I know I am rarely active, hence why I feel like I've lost touch. Maybe
someday day-to-day life will slow down a bit!
My full-time employer is hiring 508 testers.
If you might be interested please email me off list or give me a call.
Also, Will and I have both launched new businesses this spring, and we
would love your support, if you have time, and resources!
learn.amoureuxatconsulting.com is up and running. I do this in my free
time, what little I have, so there is not a lot of content yet, but there
is a free guide to getting started with the newish Gmail standard if you
need a little extra support getting started! I welcome ideas and topics to
build this library for A.T. users, A.T. instructors and anyone interested
in accessible communication.
Will has kicked off Amoureux Knives full-time, amoureuxknives.com and is
hand crafting chef's knives and is starting his new designs for hunting
enthusiasts in the next couple of weeks, so the'll have a good stock come
fall.