[NFB-Idaho] payment for your registration needs to be made at the time you submit the form, if at all possible and this is why.

Treasurer NFB of Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Fri Feb 23 19:29:42 UTC 2024

Following up on Dana's message, you can use the paper form to register and
mail it and your check to me at the following address:

Don Winiecki
Treasurer, NFB Idaho
1422 E. Woodvine CT
Boise, ID 83706

You can also register using the online form and instead of filling in the
credit card information, mail me a check at the address provided above.

Best,

DON WINIECKI he, him, his
<https://www.mypronouns.org/>Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of
Idaho
Visit our Facebook
<https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/>
Visit our Homepage
<https://www.nfbidaho.org/>Mobile: 208-571-8096
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link
<https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLF2XEFJ1JPQ6/checkout/BNCPD7FGELALTVXRZRDVM7QJ>
!

[image: A gray badge with the text "Security Metrics Certified."]