[NFB-Idaho] payment for your registration needs to be made at the time you submit the form, if at all possible and this is why.

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:23:22 UTC 2024

Our treasurer, Don, will not be able to attend convention. Therefore, we
will have no way to process credit cards at the convention. If you are
planning to pay for your registration when you arrive at convention, you
must bring either cash or a check. We will not be able to process credit
cards. Also, if you are requesting assistance either from the affiliate or
your chapter, please discuss this either with me, if the need is to be
covered by the affiliate or with your chapter president. Don't assume that I
know your needs. I do expect members to cover some part of their cost.
Conventions are very expensive to put on, and we all have to do our part to
cover costs. There is no such thing as a free lunch. We will have an auction
at convention. Since we can't do credit cards, bring cash or a check. I know
checks are becoming obsolete, but they may be the best alternative in this
case.