[NFB-Idaho] Book club

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:44:32 UTC 2024

The date and time is usually fine unless I have a conflicting meeting. The
zoom format is fine. Not all books will be equally interesting to everyone,
but that's one of the benefits of a book club. We get to read a variety of
books. I think having a bit more structure to the meeting, such as having
specific questions to consider might be helpful. You could even send those
out before the meeting so we know what to focus on
As we are reading the book.