[NFB-Idaho] Bookclub

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 03:36:45 UTC 2024

Joe, don't know if I can be helpful, but here is my response.

3.  Zoom is good

2.  books are good, but don't always get them read.

1.  Wednesday evening is impossible for me most of the time because I
have choir practice that evening.

Note, I would like to participate, but really have very little free time.

Best,

Ramona