[NFB-Idaho] Just wanted to share Sean Malone’s sister.

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 04:48:37 UTC 2024

I just wanted to share this out there with everyone on here.

Wednesday night my sister peacefully passed from this life to the next surrounded by your family. I love you, Christine Malone Scott, always have and always will and I look forward to the day when we all can be reunited in this next life. You did well sis between you and Eugene Raising a beautiful family and grandchildren that will continue to grow your family. You will have a great posterity and I know you’re proud of them. I miss you and look forward to the day when I can see your face again until then and until we meet again , so long for now

Sent
 from my iPhone