[NFB-Idaho] Just wanted to share Sean Malone’s sister.

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:53:22 UTC 2024

What a loss.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Idaho <nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sean Malone via NFB-Idaho
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2024 9:49 PM
To: nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sean Malone <shaldarr01 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Idaho] Just wanted to share Sean Malone’s sister.

I just wanted to share this out there with everyone on here.

Wednesday night my sister peacefully passed from this life to the next surrounded by your family. I love you, Christine Malone Scott, always have and always will and I look forward to the day when we all can be reunited in this next life. You did well sis between you and Eugene Raising a beautiful family and grandchildren that will continue to grow your family. You will have a great posterity and I know you’re proud of them. I miss you and look forward to the day when I can see your face again until then and until we meet again , so long for now

Sent
 from my iPhone
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Idaho:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-idaho_nfbnet.org/president%40nfbidaho.org