[NFB-Idaho] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] National convention…

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:14:47 UTC 2024

This is information to book your reservation for our national convention, July 3-July 8. The main hotel tends to fill quickly, so if you are planning to go to the convention, be sure to book early. Our affiliate will provide some assistance for those needing it. We will decide the specific amount at our convention. We will also have presentations on the value of attending our national convention. I have booked my room.