[NFB-Idaho] Things to do in youtube videos

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:54:25 UTC 2024

Here are some suggestion`	s that anybody can do.  Flip some hamburgers
in a skillet or on a grill.  Chop some vegetables on a cutting board and
pour them in a crock pot or instapot.  Measure some ingredients into an
electric mixer bowl and mix. Put something into the oven to bake or
remove it when done.   Water some houseplants.  Hang a picture. Feed
your pets.  Bring in some mail from your mailbox.  Bring in groceries.
Label some boxes or clothing.  Build a fire in a fireplace. Go shopping.
   Share a joke with your kids.  Use your imagination.  The best videos
are under one minute long and show action.  STill, there are lots of
interesting things to talk about, too. Working together, we can find
more people to take the pictures.  In a quiet room, an i-phone mike will
pick up your voice from a few feet away.  If you need the small lapel
mikes, Kevin or I can tell you where to get them.  When ready to send to
Kevin for posting, we can tell you the best ways. Thank you all.

Best,

Ramona ps:  Encourage friends and neighbors to subscribe and watch!

I will try to bring back some fun videos from Hawaii, but I am in
plenty, and I love to find others when I watch!