[NFB-Idaho] our convention hotel is the Best Western hotel and Convention center in Burley

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:56:49 UTC 2024

I understand that some of our members are booking at the Budget Hotel that
is also on the property. That is not our hotel and if you have a room there,
you need to change it. The number is 208 678-3501. We have been working hard
to make the 2024 convention exciting and affordable. Please don't book your
room somewhere else, and if you have convention questions, please contact
me. I don't want everyone calling the hotel with miscellaneous questions.