[NFB-Idaho] Newest Videos

Colleen McFadden cllnmcfddn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:46:06 UTC 2024

We now have over 300 videos on our youtube channel and over 133,000 views.
I enjoyed watching Kenneth Jernigan's 1973 speech, Blindness, A Left Handed
Dissertation.  It was my first national convention.  Maybe you can find
something that interests you from the long list of videos below.  Enjoy.

Patty Chang is a Blind Lawyer That Loves to Dance, See for Your Self
https://youtu.be/EzHIqA0UAi8?si=s2rWCdr29JA-iy1o
Guess the Secret Word That This Guide Dog Needs to Hear to Find the Door
for This Blind Lady
https://youtube.com/shorts/the_WFj1N3Y?si=b9ZVSFH6rkTh2ow_
Discover How a Blind Person Can Easily Find Their Hotel Room Without Asking
for Assistance
https://youtube.com/shorts/OKJPJWZ3NUE?si=zhCCCcgWiOsFo5O7
Blind to the Adversity of Diversity?
Blind to the Adversity of Diversity?
Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, Blindness a Left Handed dissertation 1973 New York
City
https://youtu.be/3RJ1NZuVrjA?si=tuQJrF2Cl2LTc7H2
Have You Ever Seen a Rocket Built and Launched by Blind People?
https://youtu.be/wBfas3ymWkU?si=vWdfA601udQG-pEl
Blind Teacher Adelmo Vigil and His Wife Soledad Teach Their Students About
Blindness
https://youtu.be/PICnUoXLj0c?si=0rTZQGS_l4Tz_sIH
Ever See Braille Produced at Super High Speed?
https://youtube.com/shorts/wfonYH8xMf4?si=rZDkKimBHeF5OjAI
Say Hi to Ashley When You Call NFB's National Office at the Jernigan
Institute
https://youtube.com/shorts/12Gp9NySOYM?si=kHQsqDwBqk9Li3O3
Every Blind Child Should Have a Map Like This!
https://youtu.be/XO9ZhaHGsAc?si=9BW3wF7mkphIxxve
Sing Along! Celebrating the Inspiring Ruth Ireland's 100th with Music and
Joy!
https://youtu.be/5AYUXacN06o?si=7o5QdvSZ1Yjvy4bR
Dr. Jacobus Tenbroek, The Individual's Roll in a Democracy 1962 San Pablo
https://youtu.be/F5GPCX7BkPU?si=bLRp8OS6Sy34qiY0
Blind Grandma Mary Ellen Halverson Enjoying Music From Toddler Twin
Grandkids Lilly and Henry
https://youtu.be/Yaj-1OER0U4?si=t91QXgojzjoShLEV
Mary Ellen Halverson Enjoying Twin Grandkids Henry and Lilly at 23 Months
https://youtu.be/1WXhBs3_PUI?si=XHbBKs3aRlwpLC9z
Meet April, a Delightful Blind Mom Who Has Career Goals for 2024
https://youtu.be/6JgwE2ai9LU?si=TsoZH7u8ubb8wbVc
Who is the Employment Coordinator for the National Federation of the Blind
and What Does She Do?
https://youtu.be/FdexEiFcQrY?si=vo4RsD49qoReqyub
Blind Lady Finds Her Way Home In Blizzard
https://youtube.com/shorts/mZ99o32-pj4?si=jX35nknjIJdcUp7U
How Does A Blind Lady Work With Her Guide Dog Anyway?
https://youtube.com/shorts/vaRjATCip4U?si=OtWoRGd31Y3jPugM
The Northwest Association of Blind Athletes Has Great Fun at a Large Apple
Orchard
https://youtu.be/b5Z9vljyODc?si=mhHA8KVH8WnNDqWf
Meet the Skilled and Versatile Chris Danielson, Director of Public
Relations
for the NFB
https://youtube.com/shorts/PnXNcMw4dUY?si=b25I065quFm3w44_
Dr. Marc Maurer, the Mysterious ten Percent 1992 Charlotte
https://youtu.be/LTTtd4GQBbY?si=f1KBoD4voxGV0LLj
Will Autonomous Vehicles Finally Be Available to the Blind in 2024?
https://youtube.com/shorts/inHdKynSe5k?si=AjCwNN9Sfg2U6LXw
Don Winiecki, College Professor, World Renowned Braille Transcriber and
Treasurer of the Idaho NFB
https://youtu.be/5cSYB-mqgE0?si=0rTcnNUTdtFJaz7x
Adelmo Vigil Forty Years of Growing With the NFB and Serving the Blind of
New Mexico
https://youtu.be/duFaQbR2-Z0?si=776gyjCi-X0keHEI
What Happens When the Talking Computer Can't Keep Up With Blind Student's
Typing Speed?
https://youtube.com/shorts/zn5o2USYFDA?si=2Dm3bJDbRIN3TfrK
Ainl Lewis, Director of Blindness Initiatives highlights Work of the NFB
https://youtu.be/ufGZ15Trleo?si=IWLn22VJSx-vWYFQ
Two Blind Seniors Exploring Beautiful Quilt Work at Boise's Art in the Park
https://youtu.be/ikSgXAapS-4?si=O_E26APuqu7_yHRH
Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, Blindness the New Generation 1972 Chicago
https://youtu.be/DkzP-PH0ZX4?si=j5BAlJRSCEE5yTOy
NFB's John Pare Shares His Life Changing Experience With Blind People
https://youtu.be/2k7RqwTCbys?si=9MWbHsvyqKn5zlX9