[NFB-InTheKitchen] Cooking with Chef Regina Wednesday December 7 at 4:30PM PST

Andrea Brandies brandandr at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 05:35:44 UTC 2022

Hi Regina!

Somehow your email is corrupted or badly formatted.  Maybe your media person can help you with this because the email is interspersed with letters and numbers BTW, are you still offering cooking classes? You said that you would start in November but I assume your life was too busy because I never received an email from you with a link to the new classes. Of course, I was busy too and I could’ve checked on the website. Hope you’re doing well and having a wonderful after Thanksgiving and Christmas season!

Andrea

Sent from my iPhone