[NFB-InTheKitchen] Vegan Cooking Fun schedule

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Aug 8 20:27:45 UTC 2023

Aloha,
If you no longer want to receive these emails, please email me and I will delete your email from my list.

The August NFB of Hawaii vegan cooking fun will take place on:
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2023
Time: 12 noon to 1 pm Hawaii time.
3 to 4 pm Pacific time
4 to 5 pm Mountain time
5 to 6 pm Central time
6 to 7 pm  Eastern time
Topics:  storage of fresh produce, various ways to serve kale.

If you have a favorite nonvegan recipe containing kale, please bring it and we will help you veganize it.

For those of you who were not able to attend in July, it was a really good meeting. Someone shared how they make soy milk and yogurt using the Soyabella. I already bought one from amazon.
Carolyn also shared 2 recipes that sounded delicious.
And we discussed a bunch of other topics relating to eating plant based whole food (veganism). No recording is ever made. I will share the 2 recipes in a separate email.
Hope to see you at the next meeting coming up in a few weeks.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii