[NFB-InTheKitchen] Accessible Restaurant Menus Webinar

Regina Mitchell chefrdm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:24:38 UTC 2023

Good morning NFB In The Kitchen Group

For all who tried to connect to the Webinar Accessible Restaurant Menus 4
All at 11:00pm Eastern, you as myself were surprised to find that the
webinar was just wrapping up!

Steve Cook, NFB SC sincerely apologized for the presentation email error-
the time should have indicated 10:00am Eastern, rather than 11:00am
Eastern.

He will forward the link of the recorded webinar later this coming week,
once published on the NFB of SC Podcast.

I will then forward the link to this group.

Again, please accept our apologies for your anticipated hour you set aside
to gain information about Menus 4 All.

Look to find the link later in the week!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend

Regina Mitchell
NFB In The Kitchen, Chair