[NFB-InTheKitchen] NFBINheKitchen] Ninja foodie Accessibility

Rainee raineeday73 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 18:41:55 UTC 2023

I at one time had a ninja foodie air fryer. I was able to label it with no problem, as there weren’t a ton of buttons. Mainly just your time temperature buttons. I have the Kesari now, which I like better, though it’s harder to label. However, I definitely didn’t mind the ninja foodie.

Sent from my iPhone