[NFB-InTheKitchen] How to trim meats of fat

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Thu Jun 22 15:56:41 UTC 2023

I just want to add one more little but important thing -
And that is, if you wash the chicken while trimming the fat, please clean and disinfect  the sink and the faucet and handles so as not to spread contamination of germs that make people sick. That is what is recommended for safe food handling by the State of Hawaii and also, I believe, the US CDC.
Debbie
NFB of Hawaiia