[NFB-InTheKitchen] Traeger Grills

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri May 26 12:38:32 UTC 2023

The wood pellets the grill uses are specially
made for wood pellet grills. You can buy them
from Traeger itself, or at other places. I even saw them at a grocery store.

There are other brands of wood pellet grills also.

The pellets primarily provide flavor from smoke,
but I presume they add some heat. The grill also
has electric elements, which I presume provide the majority of the actual heat.

Traeger's are on the expensive side, mine was
$750, on sale. There are smaller models, but they
are probably not the best choice for someone who
has not grilled before. And ... they are an
outside grill. Using inside would be dangerous!

Dave