[NFB-InTheKitchen] Stoves

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Mon Oct 23 07:53:08 UTC 2023

Hey Caroline,
Nice talking with you today.
Thanks for the info about GE stoves and their braille overlays.

I've had my flat top stove ande oven for a long time. In fact, the oven and 2 burners no longer work. So I want to get just a flat top stove top and build a cabinet underneath it. I have a small counter top oven which I bought a long time ago because it has air frying / convection included and I really don't need a large oven anymore.

My currently broken oven controls were easy to label with Matts help telling me what the buttons said and having him put the labels on.

Good luck labeling your oven.