[NFB-InTheKitchen] Cooking with Chef Regina Wednesday, November 1st @ 4:00 PM PST

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Mon Oct 30 16:25:52 UTC 2023

Hi Regina, Long tie no see. I was wondering where you were and hoping you were on vacation and feeling well.

I am hoping to be able to listen to your zoom meeting because it sounds very interesting. But it's the I will have my 14 month old grandson with me so it might be hard.

Meanwhile, I'd like to know if you could come to a zoom meeting I'm having on the last Saturday in January. It will be at 12 noon, that's 3 pm Nevada time.
Our topic is sseasonings and spices. And I know that is a strength of yours. So would you be able to come to talk about how to combines seasonings for Vegan dishes?  The meeting lasts for 1 hour and I'm sure there will be plenty of questions. Usually there are about 8 to 15 people present, some strictly vegan like me but others eat a lot of animals and animal products and are trying to learn.

Thanks so much,
Debbie Gabe