[NFB-InTheKitchen] counter top dish washers we can use anybody

Ginger Kutsch ginger at ky2d.com
Fri Sep 15 23:56:00 UTC 2023

The Magic Chef countertop dishwasher has push-button electronic controls.
Here's a link on Home Depot but you may find it cheaper somewhere else like
Wal-Mart, etc. If your local store has it in stock, perhaps you could go
take a look at it to see if it's what you're looking for.

Magic Chef 21 in. White Electronic Countertop 120-volt Dishwasher with
6-Cycles, 6 Place Settings Capacity MCSCD6W5 - The Home Depot
<https://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Chef-21-in-White-Electronic-Countertop-12
0-volt-Dishwasher-with-6-Cycles-6-Place-Settings-Capacity-MCSCD6W5/302892880
?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-2465030-456723-&clickid=St10XLyTqzFyUTGzeWR7vzQrUkFUL
%3ARwEx-yRw0>

When we were searching for our appliances, we went to a large appliance
store to check out what was available, it was way too hard to figure it out
by calling the company or reading the descriptions. Many of the call center
agents gave incorrect information when it came to accessibility questions.