[NFB-InTheKitchen] FW: NFB of Hawaii Vegan Cooking Fun on 9-23-23

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Sep 19 20:26:28 UTC 2023

Aloha,
The NFB of Hawaii invites you to join us at our Vegan Cooking Fun zoom meeting on:
Date: this Saturday, September 23, 2023
Time: 12 noon Hawaii Time
3 pm Pacific time
4 pm Mountain time
5 pm Central time
6 pm Eastern time

Topics this month:

  1.  Answer your questions about eating whole foods plant based (vegan).
  2.  Best ways to store foods, fresh and cooked to prevent food borne illnesses.
  3.  Any exciting new dishes you tried? I've been making grape sorbet all month because it's been so hot and muggy in Hawaii!

Please share this with anyone interested in eating vegan, or whole foods plant based.

The zoom link is:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

Hope to see you on the 23rd of this month.

Debbie Gabe

NFB of Hawaii