[NFB-InTheKitchen] NFBH All About Braille and Vegan Cooking this Saturday!

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Mon Apr 15 23:43:56 UTC 2024

Aloha,
The NFB of Hawaii invites you to participate in their 2 zoom meetings, all About Braille and Vegan Cooking Fun, for April:
Date for both meetings: Saturday, April 27, 2024.

Times for All About Braille - time has been moved up 1 hour:
10 am Hawaii
1 pm Pacific
2 pm Mountain
3 pm central
4 pm Eastern.
Topics: Bring any questions you have. Bring ideas and suggestions. Any news about new braille devices? Did you hear about the multiline braille display and tactile graphic display which APH will soon sell?

Times for Vegan Cooking Fun - also moved up 1 hour:
11 am Hawaii
2 pm Pacific
3 pm Mountain
4 pm Central
5 pm Eastern
Topics:  Do you eat whole food/plant based (vegan)? If yes, why, if no, why? If yes, how do you handle the many questions  you might get  from others who don't?
Also, do  you have any favorite recipes you want to "veganize"?

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please let me know and I'll remove you from my list. And sorry about any duplicate messages. I still haven't had time to collate the 2 email lists.

Zoom link: it's the same every time!
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223