[NFB-InTheKitchen] COOKING with CHEF REGINA — WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 7th @4:00 PM PST

Regina Mitchell chefrdm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:23:34 UTC 2024

Hello Friends In The Kitchen

We have slipped into February! And the weather has been brutal in some
parts of our nation— perhaps some of you are experiencing winter storms:
heavy rain, snow and strong winds. It’s cold out there!

When the temperature drops it's natural that we stay safe and warm. It’s
also natural to crave foods that keep us warm and for our everyday meals to
be easy, simple and delicious. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a few new
ideas and tips while increasing independence and creativity in the kitchen?

Come and join us for our Winter Cooking Series and gain a bit of
inspiration. Wrap your hands around a mug of warm sips while you stay cozy
in your zoom room.

Bundle Up!

See You In The Kitchen

Regina

Here’s the link:

Regina Mitchell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: In The Kitchen with Chef Regina - Winter Cooking Series

Wednesday, February 7th, 2024

4:00 PM Pacific Time

6:00 PM Central Time

7:00 PM Eastern Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3704047851?pwd=OTd0a1B0bjlXOGp5VEpkcFhFL1EwZz09

Meeting ID: 370 404 7851

Passcode: Apples

One tap mobile

+16694449171,,3704047851#,,,,*696911# US

+16699009128,,3704047851#,,,,*696911# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

+1 669 444 9171 US

+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

+1 719 359 4580 US

+1 253 205 0468 US

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 309 205 3325 US

• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

• +1 360 209 5623 US

• +1 386 347 5053 US

• +1 507 473 4847 US

• +1 564 217 2000 US

• +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

• +1 646 931 3860 US

• +1 689 278 1000 US

• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

• +1 305 224 1968 US

Meeting ID: 370 404 7851

Passcode: 696911

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmOaZRrXG

SAVE THE DATE:

Next Cooking Session Wednesday March 13, 2024 at 4:00PM PST

Upcoming Winter Celebrations:

February

Black History Month

Fettuccine Alfredo Day

National Pancake Day

National Muffin Day

National Peppermint Patty Day

February 11th — Super Bowl LVIIi

February 13 — Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday)

February 13th — Galentine’s Day (What’s That? — see note below)

February 14th — Valentine’s Day

Note: What’s Galentine’s Day?

Simply put, Galentine's Day is like Valentine's Day, but for the gals —
sharing the day with your Besties (mani-pedi, PJ party, cooking-baking
together, a catch up chat via phone or quick text).  And though unofficial,
in the eyes of girls everywhere, it's totally a thing. Galentine's Day is
basically the antithesis of Valentine's Day (which is historically
pro-couples) which means it's all about positive, empowering vibes and
female friendship. Given that, it's only natural that the holiday is
inclusive of everyone, whether you're 'Single,' 'Taken,' 'Complicated,' or
anything in between. So yes, anyone is more than welcome to join in on the
female friendship festivities, no matter what their relationship status may
be. Although celebrated on th 13th, Galentine's Day is typically marked as
February 13, but can be observed any day between February 1 and Valentine's
Day