[NFB-InTheKitchen] tips for making/eating pancakes/waffles

S B sbadillo100 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:30:56 UTC 2024

Hi, here's the thing. If you are having difficulty in getting things onto
the fork, just use your fingers... as little as you an to see where they
are. That's what I do and I am not ashamed of it. Personally, I am tired of
blind people experiencing stigma because some of us need cited help with
things that others don't. Cake in the same way. Just keep some of those
rapped wet wipes with you for after for your hands. Live life on your terms
and don't apologize for your needs. Good luck.