[NFB-InTheKitchen] meeting information

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sat Mar 30 23:59:15 UTC 2024

Hi Dawn,
I'm so sorry! I only just now read your email  right after our meeting ended!
I'm sorry you missed it.
We will meet again on the last Saturday of April, The time has been moved back one hour.
Date: Sat., April 27
Time: 11 am Hawaii
2 pm Pacific time
3 pm mountain time
4 pm central
5 pm eastern time
Topic: When and why did you become vegan, eating plant based whole foods?  How did you go through the change in lifestyle? Difficult? Easy?How do you deal with people's comments or questions about it?
Zoom link is always the same:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

Again, I apologize about not reading your message till after the meeting was over today.
Save the zoom link. It's the same every month.  And it has been for the past 4 years!
Hope to see you at next months meeting.
Debbie