[NFB-Iowa-Students] April executive meeting minutes

Elizabeth Rouse rousee2 at central.edu
Tue Apr 24 23:24:57 UTC 2018

 Good evening students,
Please find below the minutes for the executive call for the month of April.
Contact me with any questions, and good luck on all final exams!
Elizabeth
 April 23, 2018 6:00 PM
Attendance: Janae, Katy, Beth, Bryan
Next call will be May 20 at 7:00 PM
Business called mixed with a discussion about national Convention.

Let’s have a panel! Janae is responsible for finding the panel
participants. Beth is responsible for making a list of questions for the
call.
We will also discuss our national convention fundraiser of selling
keychains for canes.
Bryan’s Wise Words of Wisdom: ”Don’t give up!”

Elizabeth Rouse
Zeta Upsilon Pledge Educator
Central class of 2020