[NFB-Iowa-Students] July 15 meeting minutes

Elizabeth Rouse rousee2 at central.edu
Wed Jul 18 03:16:04 UTC 2018

 Happy Tuesday everyone!
As usual, feel free to reach out to me with any questions pertaining to the
minutes. Great to hear from you all once again.
Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation,
Elizabeth
 July 15, 2018 7:00 PM
Attendance: Katy, Elizabeth, Janae, Sam, Jerad, Daniel, Brett, Aubree,
Wendy, Matt

National convention recap from our scholarship finalist, Elizabeth Rouse.
Brief introductions.
State convention will be October 5 through the seventh in Des Moines, Iowa,
at the holiday inn north west. Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon.
Fun activities, bring your energy.
Students will be hosting the hospitality event! We will be hammering out a
plan in August.
Next call will be August 19,  2018 at 7 o’clock.
--
Elizabeth Rouse
Book Club President