[NFB-Iowa-Students] July 22 executive meeting minutes

Elizabeth Rouse rousee2 at central.edu
Tue Jul 24 01:26:01 UTC 2018

 Happy Monday everyone!
As always, feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Elizabeth

July 22, 2018 7:00 PM
Attendance: Elizabeth, Katy, Kenia, Janae, Adam
Meet Kenia Flores! She will be serving as our new national board liaison
since Bryan retired. Phone number— 704-476-6629
Email— Kenia.flores at furman.edu

Our next call will be August 19, 2018 at 7:00 PM. This call will surround
the topic of NFB training centers.
This call will  be open to the entirety of NABS. Elizabeth will put this in
the NABS list serve.
Katy is responsible for finding a panel.
Katy and Elizabeth together will be creating a list of questions for our
panel participants.

State convention will be October 5 through the seventh. Be there or be
square!
Any new suggestions for a hospitality event? Keep it simple, casual, and
free. Hot chocolate bar perhaps!!
Snack pack sales at state convention? Good fundraising idea.
How can we get students to convention? Student discount or affiliate
funding? Work in progress.
 Transportation options to convention? Pick up points. Carpools with
affiliate members.

--
Elizabeth Rouse
Book Club President