[Nfb-krafters-korner] a shopping we must go...

Dan Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 02:12:27 UTC 2008

Hi Joyce,
I am kind of late for the Friday question but it was a busy weekend.

My X sister in law and I didn't make the stores until seven. We found
everything we went after. We did meet our kids for breakfast. They
had started at ten the night before.  They were a bit loopy.  But
they were having fun.

What happened? I started this tradition with my youngest.  It was an
early trip out at six in the morning.  Those who didn't go out of tow
the night before to shop started at three thirty.  There was nothing
I wanted that bad except to be with the gang and I knew i couldn't keep up. lol

I did have a good time with my Sister in law and the kids. So that is
what matters.

HenriettaAt 04:50 PM 11/29/2008, you wrote:

>I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey day!  We all give our thanks to  being
>with friends and family this time of year.
>
>Now that the leftovers are packed in the fridge, it is time to go  shopping.
>
>So black Friday is over with and cyber Monday is not here yet.  I know  this
>is off topic but do tell us what great items did you get shopping
>during  this
>rush!  Do tell about the fantastic bargains you found and what you  paid for
>them.  Let us know what time you went to the stores and how long  you had to
>wait.
>
>I thought this would be a good Friday question.
>
>Joyce
>**************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
>AOL.com.
>(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002)