[Nfb-krafters-korner] a shopping we must go...

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 1 06:55:20 UTC 2008

Actually, I was a little early for Cyber Monday.  I blame this all on Laurie
<smile>.  The beading classes have been so tempting but not at times that
have worked with my schedule.  I had a charm/item on my cane that broke.  It
was great for identifying my cane when laid in an aisle with several others.
So, I have decided to make my own.

After several weeks of planning, researching, and learning, I started
scouring ebay.  I have almost purchased everything that I need and will be
eagerly awaiting their arrival in the mail.

Cindy

cntaolcom00000002)