[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making Flowers with Bread Dough

Rhonda Brantley blindlady88 at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 2 02:11:51 UTC 2008

it's been a long time but as far as I can remember it involved making a sort
of ribbon out of the dough and wrapping it around the sharpened end of a
pencil then carefully slipping it off and letting it dry before attaching a
stem and or leaves.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. =
William Shakespeare