[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making Flowers with Bread Dough

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 2 14:49:05 UTC 2008

Please excuse my old brain as it has been many years, but what I remember
doing is moistening the bread with the white glue until it is sticky.  You
need a wire for the flowers stem.  Making one ball at a time, starting
small, flatten the ball and wrap it around the end of the wire so it looks
like the inside petal of a rose.  Increase the ball sizes applying one petal
at a time all around the center petal you started with.  You can make it as
big as you like.  Once it has dried, pick out your favorite color of finger
nail polish and paint your rose!
Di