[Nfb-krafters-korner] bread dough decorations

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Tue Dec 2 04:45:13 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
   After doing some searching tonight I found a good web site that contains all types of clay dough recipes in one place.  Thought you'd all like to know so you can have fun making things out of different types of dough for the holidays. Including coffee and cinnamon applesauce dough.
Here's the site:    http://canteach.ca/elementary/artrecipes4.html
  It even has my stale bread recipe. I have some leftover wheat bread I think I'll try making gingerbread men using a cookie cutter to cut them out.  Happy crafting for the Holidays!  The old recipes are fun!  Brings back many fond memories of years gone bye.