[Nfb-krafters-korner] new conference information and chat schedule

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Tue Dec 9 00:37:44 UTC 2008

Hi folks:

As many of you might be aware, we had some technical didfficulties with  our conference call in numbers.  the previous number was discontinued by the service.

I've spoken with the administrator and have been assured that the new bridge with the new numbers will accomodate all our class and chat needs. I have a new number that we will use for the Monday night chats:
1-610-404-9100

 and the code is the same 27238 folowed by the pound sign. I hope to see you all next Monday night. I just put in the new numbers and I'm going to give the system time to process the new information so I wil not be up there tonight. Please pardon the delay. We wil be good to go next week.